Saturday, May 14, 2011

I’ve been a bad blogger!

I had the best of intentions to keep ‘League Chick’ up to date this year but I am failing miserably! At present I am watching the Rabbitohs v Tigers game, it is just past half time and the Bunny’s are thumping the Tigers 27-0! The Tigers are so hot and cold this season, if I pick against them they win and if I think they will win they lose – go figure! To be honest with the Warriors playing the Bunny’s next weekend I am quite happy for them to have a win (maybe not such a convincing one)  so they aren’t so desperate next week when the Warriors face them at Mt Smart.

I am also very pleased to be able to blog that the Warriors have won five from their last six games and are sitting at eighth on the table and the U20’s are again doing very well, currently sitting at second in the Toyota Cup.

My little Warrior is keeping me very busy (in the best way – of course). He absolutely loves league, when he watches the Sunday afternoon games it is not uncommon for him to cry at the end of a game! When he is really upset and I turn on a game he stops and is instantly drawn in, I don’t know if it is the colours, or the familiarity of the sounds that he has been hearing since in-utero, whatever it is I find it incredibly amusing.

DSCF7195 Max – my little Warrior, watching how the big boys play

Fam2 Lil war
Some preview shots from family photos we had done – maybe his love of league is in the blood after all!

If you want updates on Max the little Warrior you can follow his progress here at ‘The Fantastic Life of Max’. Hopefully I will be able to update this blog with some more good Warriors news soon! Go the Mighty Warriors against the Knights tomorrow!!!

There is also excitement in our household over the first State of Origin match of 2011 happening this coming Wednesday – Fingers crossed for another year of Maroon dominance!

No comments:

Post a Comment